350 OTOC leaders from 30 congregations and community organizations met on Monday, October 17 with Candidates for US Congress, Brad Ashford and Don Bacon, and candidates for OPPD Board Craig Moody and Tom Mulligan.
Click on the following link to see what KETV reported about this meeting which focused on issues, not political parties or personalities: Link to KETV story about OTOC Accountability Session
Click on this link to see the final-questions-to-candidates-for-congress
Click on this link to see the questions and-background-for-congress
Click on this link to see final-oppd-introductions-and-4-questions
OTOC Accountability Session.
Monday, October 17 at 7 pm
St. Leo the Great Church Hall (102nd & Blondo)
Candidates for US Congress
Brad Ashford and Don Bacon
Candidates for OPPD Board District 5
Craig Moody and Tom Mulligan
Learn where candidates stand on OTOC’s Action Agenda:
- Assure Fair Treatment of Immigrants and Refugees
- Assure Accessible, Affordable Health Insurance for all
- Improve Behavioral Health Care & don’t criminalize mental illness
- See this summary to understand the need in Nebraska: executive-summary-of-dhhs-behavioral-health-study
- Support policies to adapt to and mitigate climate change
- Revise OPPD’s increased fixed service fee
- Increase Transparency in Board Decision making
- Increase Commitment to Renewable Energy
Do you like this page?